Nashville Travel Guide
I am a born and raised Wisconsin-girl, but I have called Nashville home for a decade! I don't think I could count the number of times I've been asked for "Visiting Nashville Recommendations." So, here is my official list. If I was doing a weekend trip to town I would do this as my schedule
- Friday Evening
- Drinks at LA Jackson
- Late dinner at Moto or Virago
- Coffee at Steadfast
- Brunch at 5th and Taylor
- hit the boutiques in Germantown : Thread Co
- Lunch at Bar Taco
- Walk around 12th South
- Ice Cream at Jenis
- Dinner at The Southern
- Go do the "Downtown thing" at FGL House and Acme Feed & Seed
- Brunch at 55 South in Franklin
- Walk around downtown Franklin
- Go out to Arrington Vineyards if you aren't leaving till Monday
12th South + Belmont - The Most adorable walking neighborhood
- Bongo Java - Our go-to breakfast spot in college
- Proper Bagel - Our newest breakfasts obsession
- Bar Taco - Favorite tacos & margaritas
- Frothy Monkey - Great sandwiches and salads
- Jeni's Ice Cream
- Las Paletas - Popsicle Shop
- Sevier Park
- White's Mercantile : Boutique
Germantown - Our date night part of town
Steadfast Coffee - Fantastic coffee, food and cocktails
Rolph + Daughters - Nice dinner and cocktails
5th and Taylor - One of our favorite date night spots or brunch
- Thread Co - BEST custom shirts, a must-see
The Gulch - We pretty much exclusively hit this part of town at night.
- LA Jackson - One of our favorite rooftop bars in town
- Virago - Vibey sushi spot with an incredible view of downtown from their patio
- Moto - Trendy Italian restaurant with great service. I order the Squid Ink Pasta EVERY TIME
Downtown Nashville - Unless we are going to Crema or Pinewood we pretty much avoid downtown, but it's apart of the experience, so get your Honky Tonk on.
- Crema Coffee - Best cup o coffee in town
- Pinewood Social - Trendy spot that's great for EVERYTHING. Breakfast, working on your computer, lunch, dinner, cocktails, and bowling... not kidding.
- The Southern - Great for dates or groups! They fly their oysters in everyday. Need to know anything else?
- FGL House - if you're going for the "downtown" experience, this will be the most pleasant by far.
- Acme Feed n Seed - Might be the only spot the locals choose to go downtown
- Roberts - a classic downtown honky tonk
- Wildhorse Saloon - go for the line dancing experience, even just to watch
Downtown Franklin - The cute little town where Russ grew up, about 30 minutes south of downtown Nashville.
- Whites Mercantile : Boutique
- 55 South : Incredible brunch with a build your own bloody Mary bar
- Arrington Vineyards : the cutest vineyard just a short drive from Franklin
- Starbucks : Not a local spot, but its in my Downtown Franklin routine